Monday 29 November 2010

My Recipe on They Draw & Cook

I wanted to share with you an amazing  blog called They Draw And Cook. It is the fantastic creation of Nate Padavick & Salli Swindell. Artists, designers and illustrator's all contribute by submitting their own illustrated recipes, there is an amazing collection of artwork and foodie inspiration. I am really excited because i also have one of my own recipes posted on there, hope you will go and visit and i would love to know what you think of my submission:)



3 comments:

  1. really great work, amanda! I entered the holiday version, which should be starting up soon. it will be fun to see all the festive recipes and illos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info on "They Draw and Cook". What a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I think you can publish your very own cookbook and people who do not cook will buy them just because the illustrations are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails