Wednesday 7 October 2015

All Bar One Menu Designs

I am so happy to be able to share the news of my collaboration with Ragged Edge, London based branding agency and All Bar One.

My commission was to produce menu designs for the Autumn/Winter season, that reflect the fun yet sophisticated feel of the All Bar One bars. 

Working with fantastic clients and being massively passionate about food and drink, made this such an exciting project to work on. 

I would love to hear what you think of the results. Maybe if you are out eating and drinking in one of All Bar One's bars you could email me a photograph of yourself, family and friends with one of my menus and what you ordered?











I visited my local All Bar One in Nottingham yesterday to sample some of the yummy food and wine within these menus :)







Both the wine and the food were delicious!!

My red wine was Little James Basket Press Red, which was lovely and fruity without being too heavy. I ordered five dishes from the small plates selection to share between myself and my partner. We had Za' Atar chicken skewers, Bresaola, Crispy duck dumplings, Chorizo & Halloumi skewers and Slow-Cooked pork. 

You can read my interview with All Bar One here

To see more of my artwork please visit my website here

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! The red-peach-purple one particularly. Congratulations on such a cool project. Looks terrific. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy. It was a fantastic commission to work on.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails