Thursday 6 June 2024

June - Hand painted Watercolour botanical illustrations

I love the month of June in the UK. There is so much to enjoy and appreciate in nature at this time of the year. 😍


This chapter opener is illustrated by me and it's from "Homecoming", the nature journal beautifully written by Melissa Harrison, Published by Weidenfeld & Nicolson.
(Due out in November 2024).


If like me, you love nature, this journal is absolutely amazing! You can follow along, watching and observing all the changes in the seasons unfolding around you month by month. I have learnt so much from working on this book with Melissa.

I will continue to share with you some more sneaks from inside Homecoming over the next few months. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails