Monday 4 January 2021

Mushroom Pattern And Watermelon Pattern

New patterns are now available on Home Decor, Technology and Apparel products in both my Society6 and RedBubble shops.

A Mushroom Hunting Pattern. I hope i can bring you a bit of woodland magic with the feel of woodland walks, forest floors and the joy of mushroom spotting. I absolutely love mushrooms! So many beautiful shapes, colours, sizes and flavours (edible one's only obviously :) 






I am dreaming of tropical climates and summer holidays in this cold weather and lockdown in the UK. I hope my bright juicy watermelon patterns will bring you some positive feels about things to look forward to. 

Fruity, Juicy Watermelon Pattern now available on Home Decor, Technology and Apparel products in both my Society6 and RedBubble shops.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails